Located In Brisbane, Ingot Engineering, formerly Cameron Engineering, has been providing products and services to customers since 1978 with a strong reputation for quality precision machining with competitive lead-times.
- Custom made contamination free stainless-steel fabrication facility
- Welding of steel, bronze, aluminium
- CNC machining
- Manual turning and milling
- Keyway broaching
- Onsite inspection, removal and installation of underwater gear
- Vessel Refit, Service and Maintenance
- Marina, Boat Shed and Hardstand
- International survey standard welding in aluminium, stainless steel and bronze
- Hale MRI Scanning, Re-pitching, Balancing and Polishing
- Customised propellers to obtain best performance from your vessel
- Welding and fabrication of blades and blade tips
- Duo Pod
- Non-ferrous casting in Aluminium, Bronze and Gunmetal
- Pattern Making
- Heat Treatment
- Of your designs
- New underwater gear
- Repair and replacement of underwater gear
- Spare Parts and Material Sourcing
contact us about your project
The Australian Commercial Marine Group (ACMG)
ACMG is dedicated in supporting its members through the promotion of Australia’s shipbuilding and ship repair capabilites including infrastructure, services ad manufactures of a range of cmmmercial vessels and assocated marine equipment to ensure consisted growth and development of all facets of the industry.
Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX)
AIMEX represents some of Australia’s most successful international brands, emerging companies and firms that showcase exciting innovation and technological development.
Australasian Institute of Marine Surveyors (AIMS)
The Boating Industry Association (BIA)
Bureau Veritas Maritime Industry
Defence Industries Qld
Whether you are purchasing products and services for a national or international defence force or security provider, or are from an organisation looking to participate in or develop defence supply chains, we’ll work with you to find solutions that will help you meet your objectives.
DNV Global Maritime
In January 2012, SYBA (Superyacht Australia), the peak body for the Australian Superyacht sector, merged with the Australian International Marine Export group, the peak body for the marine export sector. AIMEX set up a Superyacht division and has appointed a committee of Superyacht industry representatives to drive the issues affecting this sector.
Ingot Marine, previously known as P&W Marine, is Australia’s largest manufacturer of underwater propulsion systems. Of course, we cater to both the pleasure and commercial sectors of the Marine Industry. Our start to finish manufacturing service can also include extensive field services, including the removal and installation of underwater components by qualified tradesmen.
Ingot Foundry, previously known as Fielding’s Foundry, provides quality non-ferrous castings to a wide variety of clients. Several grades of aluminium, bronze and gunmetal are available. And we can provide high quality castings, on short notice, and at reasonable prices. We also offer a ‘custom made’ service creating exact reproductions, or help you to make your new ideas a reality.