ARCTIC Steel Sea Strainer BISO
Arctic Steel BISO Strainers, (Bottom Inlet, Side Outlet) is essential for removing debris and impurities from fresh or seawater for cooling marine engines. Complete with wing nuts, swing-down bolts, ABS impact-resistant basket, and solid cast lid. Custom additions include 316 Stainless Steel basket and a Clear polycarbonate lid.
Arctic Steel BISO Strainers
Arctic Steel Sea Strainers are suitable for applications where a superior corrosion resistant 2205 stainless steel is required to filter liquids. For example, to strain seawater from engines, generators and HVAC systems in vessels.
Available in both BISO (bottom in side out) and SISO (side in side out) versions, these sea strainers are suitable for commercial and military vessels operating under survey, super yachts and recreation motor and sailing yachts. The high performance design ensures clean water to on-board systems such as engines, generators and air conditioning.
Why should i use a SeaWater Strainer?
Raw water strainers provide your boat with a layer of defence against the debris in the ocean or particles in other liquids. Arctic Steel sea water strainers can also be used for other liquids that require a high grade stainless steel filter to protect pumps, nozzles and injectors from large particles.
Where can I use a SeaWater Strainer?
The high performance design ensures clean water to on-board systems and Both SISO and BISO sea water strainers can be used in the following applications:
- commercial and military vessels operating under survey,
- super yachts and,
- recreational motor and sailing yachts.
- Air conditioning
- Also suitable for industrial, agriculture, mining, fire, petro chemical and food grade applications.
Sea strainer Material
- Electro-polished AISI 2205 cast stainless steel
- Offset outlet for improved performance
- Quick and easy access for cleaning, no tools required
- BSP thread inlet and outlet, flanged strainers available on request
- Cast anode connection point to combat galvanic corrosion
- 316 Stainless steel basket
- Clear polycarbonate or solid lid
- 1″ to 6″ inlet / outlet